View More Proof of "Abuse of Power"
Visit Crivella West
Check out who went through the state sytem all the way to Todd? Peek Here
Background In September of 2008 Aram Roston, then at NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, made several public records requests to the governor of the State of Alaska. Roston sought e-mails dated from January 2007 to September 24, 2008 that were copied to, directed to, or from Todd Palin and seven members of then Governor Sarah Palin's staff, including Governor Palin. The records provided by the governor's office consist of 2,544 pages and were subsequently provided to Bill Dedman, an msnbc.com investigative reporter. In collaboration with msnbc.com, Crivella West Incorporated, a knowledge discovery company, digitized, analyzed and arranged this Palin e-mail collection. Further, Crivella West categorized these documents into Special Collections for easy review. Bill Dedman detailed his findings from this production in an article published on February 5, 2010 which you can find at: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35238034/ns/politics/
The State of Alaska's Response to Roston's requests, as well as a listing of records the governor's office withheld or redacted, can be accessed on the links below.
Further Information on the request
State of Alaska Response
How to search the Palin E-mail 01/25/2010
1. Click on Search link located under Public Access Collections.
2. Enter desired search term(s) into search bar and click the "Search" button.
3. Select desired document and click on document link - example, "Subject: RE: schedule".
4. Search term(s) can include single terms or phrases.
5. When searching for a phrase, surround with double quotes - example "Anchorage office".
6. Advanced operators that can be used while searching include AND, OR, and NOT.