Saturday, August 30, 2008

McCain on the road to skank- With shock jocks

Sarah has always made it a point to appear on this show, she has never appeared on legitimate conservative talk. The Bob & Mark Show on KWHL 106.5 FM -- The same duo who called the Senate President a bitch and cancer as Sarah Palin laughed and giggled at the comments.

Here are a few excerpts, but they're pretty incomplete. You can listen to the Bob & Mark interview here.

BOB & MARK SHOW:

BOB LESTER: Oh my god, you looked so great. I'm so happy for you. ... I got to be honest with you, I cried when my children were born, I cried like a baby this morning.

PALIN: Oh, I love you.

BOB: Wow. Wow. When did you know for sure you had it?

PALIN: Yesterday. Yesterday morning. I spoke with the Senator and he asked do you really want to do this. And I said if I can help, absolutely I want to do this.

LESTER: What kind of process did you have to go through in order for them to say you're the one?

PALIN: Well they had been doing homework for many months evidentally. And in this last week, they just started wrapping everything up. And they called me just a few days ago ...

...

LESTER: Gov. Sarah Palin who is now the vice presidential candidate of the United States of America. Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that it's so awesome. Are you going to still be acting governor while you campaign?

PALIN: Absolutely, It's a 67-day campaign, I will still be serving as governor in addition to campaigning across the country and this is going to be very, very good for Alaskans.

LESTER: it's already great for Alaska. How nice is it to have an Alaska politician on TV not getting arrested?

PALIN: That's right, let us change that image, that perception, ... it's all about reform* Bob. That's what we're going to be all about ...

NOTE: Then, before long, McCain gets on the phone. Seriously. He ignorantly stated, Sarah is a *reformer, she has *reformed Alaska and I can't wait till she has an opportunity to do for America what she has done for Alaska.


*"abuse of power"

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 2, 2008 at 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

read the truth about Palin:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/08/defending_
against_the_first_at.html

and:

http://bloggersforjohnmccain08.blogspot.com/2008/08
/wacky-brilliance-behind-palin-pick.html

 
At September 4, 2008 at 4:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The distortion of truth in blogs is outstanding...I wonder what has made Palin so scary (probably that she's a woman) that the Obama-maniacs have come in full force to attack her and her family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home